Terms & conditions
For the purpose of this Terms and Condition, wherever the context so requires, "you" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to use the Platform, whether registered or not, including Users whose accounts will expire and / or stand expired. The terms "we", "us", "our" shall mean the Platform.
- Please read terms and condition before availing services on this platform. Availing services through this platform signifies your acceptance of the terms and condition and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- If you do not agree with the terms and condition, please do not access this platform for any services.
- This document is an electronic record under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules framed there under (as applicable or amended from time to time). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- To get access to use services on this platform Acceptance of terms is mandatory. By using any service, it is deemed that you accept all and any of the terms and conditions specified in the Agreement. The agreement constitutes agreement between you and www.goforsearch.com, to use platform's service.
- This platform is entitles to assign this Agreement, and all right and obligations here under, to success party or any of its assets, by sale, merge or otherwise. The benefits for party and representative, administrator, success party will be insured.
- This Platform have the right to update, change, modify, add or remove the terms, conditions and notices of the Agreement without any intimation. It is your responsibility to use this platform after reviewing current Agreement so that you can accept on change basis. As long as you accept these Terms and Conditions, we will provide you personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited use of this platform.
GoForSearch is an online business service provider that provides information and exchanges among customers.
Scope Of Service
This is phenomenal platform to connect customer and connect businesses in local area. This brings us to search and explore. This Platform enables the Users to find Service Provider.
Membership Eligibility (User & Service Provider)
You confirm that you are of legal age to form a legally binding contract with Goforsearch, i.e. 18 years old, and that you are not an individual barred from using Goforsearch services under Indian law.
For those who want to use a range of Goforsearch's services, they must first register. When you register as a member on this Website and authenticate your email or mobile number for use with the local service need platform, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information.
- If Goforsearch has fair grounds to suspect that any member's information is untrue, unreliable, not current, or incomplete after an investigation, Goforsearch may suspend or terminate that member's account and prohibit that member from using the Goforsearch sites (or any portion thereof) except as specifically given herein.
- Each member is solely responsible for the security of their account login and password information, as well as all activities that occur thereunder. Goforsearch is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a member's failure to comply with this clause, including any loss or damage caused by a member's failure to:(1) immediately inform Goforsearch of any unauthorised use of his or her password or account, as well as any other security breach; and (2) ensure that he or she exits his or her account at the end of each session.
- You hereby unconditionally authorise and accept Goforsearch to retain the right to publish any and all information given as part of this Platform registration, with the exception of the member's email address and password to authenticate the member, in order to encourage social networking among its members.
To become a Goforsearch member, you must first build a member account on this Platform by providing personal information such as your name, email address, and mobile phone number. The authenticity of the email addresses or phone numbers may be verified by Goforsearch. You must ensure that you do not have any misleading, contradictory, or untrue information in any way.
Optional profile information
You will have the opportunity to provide additional information in the profile section after providing the basic information to build an account, such as your postal code, a brief description of yourself, and so on. It is entirely optional to include this additional information beyond what is needed at registration.
Recognising you as a Goforsearch member
You must login with your login email and password, or use Goforsearch services with your registered email or mobile number, for this Platform to recognise you as a registered member. You will have the option to advise the site to remember you at the time of registration, so that you will not have to login with your email and password the next time you use this Platform.
Should you chose the Platform to remember me; you accept that cookies shall be placed onto your server computers / device.
It is recommended that you update your login password on a regular basis. Your password should include a combination of alphabets, numbers, and a special character. You are solely responsible for all acts performed using your password, and you should not share it with someone else. You cannot use your password for any unauthorised purpose. Goforsearch shall neither be responsible nor liable for your non-compliance with the terms of password change.
Accessing and changing your account information
By logging in to your account and updating the details on your profile page, you can review the personal information you provided us and make any requested adjustments to the information or the settings for your account on this Platform at any time. You can also close your account via this Platform by sending an email with your login email address to [email protected].
Internet communication protocol information
The URL of the website from which you access this Platform, your computer's IP address, your ISP's IP address, various computer attributes such as operating system, resolution, and browser apps, and the date and time of your various requests for pages on this Platform are all transmitted using Internet industry communication standards. Goforsearch file logging system automatically logs all of this information in its log files for its analysis.
GETTING ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM'S CONTENT AND TRANSMITTING IT
- Any downloading of Content is unauthorised and / or prohibited.
- You should not modify/print any content from platform. If any attempt will be treated as punishment.
- You cannot use original content for public access and if you wish to, the prior written permission is required.
- Excerpts from this Platform's Content items can be posted or otherwise made freely available in any publicly accessible forum as long as they meet standard fair use rules and this Platform is referenced as the original source with a hyperlink to this Platform.
CONTRIBUTING CONTENT TO THIS PLATFORM
All Forums are public and not private communications. Goforsearch reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any Contents of the Forums received from Users.
This Platform may contain message / comment boards, testimonials, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"). You agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, provoke (religiously, sexually or otherwise) or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Use of swear-words or profanity is strictly prohibited. We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions and disagreements.
- Upload files containing software or other content that is protected by intellectual property laws (or by privacy or publicity rights) unless you own or manage the rights to it or have obtained all required consents.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, profane, libellous, threatening, harassing, embarrassing or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer, conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another User of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Do not post messages more than once. This is also known as flooding. Goforsearch reserves right to delete such posts and may terminate the accounts of such members.
USING THIS PLATFORM'S SERVICES
This section explains the terms by which you can use various this Platform services, such as connection forwarding services, event information, and any other information available on this Platform. You acknowledge that:
- Goforsearch may electronically block or otherwise deny access to the Platform, to any User deemed to be in violation of any of the terms in this document.
- Goforsearch is not obliged to ensure that the Platform is available to all Users at all times.
- Goforsearch is not responsible for a loss of access to this Platform's services due to failure of networks connected to the Internet, or any other temporary hardware or software failure.
- Goforsearch reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice.
Payment of transaction amount can be done online if Users choose to do so. The User can:
- Pay 100% through the Platform before the service.
- Pay the vendor directly after service.
The User and the service provider agree that:
- The payment for any transaction will be made as per RBI guideline between user and service provider through payment gateway.
- Goforsearch is not acting as a trustee or fiduciary for any online transactions by offering a payment option on this website.
- The entire transaction will be settled in Indian Rupees. With regard to transactions made on this Platform, this Platform will not facilitate transactions involving any other type of currency.
- This Platform's payment service is neither a banking, insurance, or non-banking financial institution (NBFI). Goforsearch will only serve as a facilitator in providing an electronic, automated online payment, collection, and remittance facility for the transactions performed by this Platform, using the existing approved banking infrastructure and credit and/or debit card payment gateway network.
- Goforsearch would not be liable or responsible for any losses or lawsuits resulting from the failure to process a transaction or any delay in processing a transaction that is beyond Goforsearch's control.
- While accessing the payment facility of this Platform, the service provider consents to supply all such information including but not limited to his name, email address, home address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, CVV number, expiry date of such card (as and when required), as is necessary for successful completion of the payment for the transaction between the service provider and the User. Goforsearch reserves the right to store all such information in such manner as it deems fit including storage on cloud service or third party environment.
- The service provider and the User agree that the details they provide will be shared with banks if required for the payment to be processed via the payment facility.
- Goforsearch will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the service provider or the User due to any payment issues arising out of the transaction including but not limited to invalidity of the credit or the debit card, expiry of such card, lack of authorization for any transaction/s, insufficient money in the account of the service provider, exceeding the limit of transaction (a) mutually agreed between the Service Provider and the User or (b) imposed by this Platform.
- Goforsearch reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transaction done by the User.
- Goforsearch reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by service providers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by service provider with Goforsearch or breach / violation of any law or any charges imposed by the Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
FAILURE OR DELAY IN SERVICES BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Goforsearch will not be responsible for any losses or liabilities incurred as a result of delays or interruptions caused by electronic or mechanical equipment faults, telephone interconnect issues, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, disturbances, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other similar causes. Goforsearch shall have no responsibility to provide you access to this Platform while interruption of this Platform is due to any such cause shall continue.
Goforsearch is not responsible for any losses resulting from:
- Any violation by you of these Terms and condition.
- Any activity relating to your account, whether conducted by you or any other individual with or without your permission, unless such activity was triggered by Goforsearch's act or default.
- In the event of a loss of profit due to Fraud, Goforsearch shall be entitled to claim appropriate damages and restitution from you and all liable parties, notwithstanding anything to the contrary found elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions and without regard to other legal remedies available.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & INDEMNITIES
It's on your own risk to use this platform. This platform is provided by Goforsearch, to the full extent permissible by applicable law. It is acknowledge that any warranty is being provided by owner, advertiser or manufacturer and not by Goforsearch. Further:
- This platform does not give any warranty for information, content, products and website.
- This Platform and its services will meet your requirements.
- This Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, and secure or error free.
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you though this Platform will meet your expectations, be reliable or accurate, and
- Errors in the software will be corrected within reasonable time.
Stop using the site and/or its services if you are dissatisfied with this Platform, site-related services, or Content or information found within the site.
Any information downloaded or otherwise accessed by the use of this Platform is done at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any harm to your computer device or data loss that occurs.
Goforsearch reserves the right to discontinue any component of this Platform's services or initiatives, in whole or in part, with or without warning.
All rights to the Platform material not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Merchants and advertisers from third parties: You agree that Goforsearch has no influence over the success of merchants or advertisers who appear on this Platform. As a result, by purchasing a product or service, you agree to release us from any and all allegations you may have based on a third party's failure to produce or perform.
Goforsearch does not take any involvement while transaction between User and Service Provider. It does not have any control over quality, safety and legality of items advertised. Please remember that there are risks in dealing with people you do not know, and that this Platform has no control over such risks.
All transaction on this platform will be done between user and service provider. Goforsearch does not hold itself as agent or employee.
Service provider shall be indemnify any errors and losses held by him to recover at that time only.
You must be at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Services in accordance with all Terms & Conditions herein. If you are using the Service, you further warrant that you have legal authority to enter into other agreements for performance of services.
You shall not collect personal data and other information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
As a Service Provider, you agree to list your items in the right category and to accurately describe the items you are selling.
It is your responsibility to determine whether the purchase or sale of any listed item is authorised by law.
Goforsearch reserves the right to cancel any listing at any time, and reserves the right to prohibit or restrict access to the Services to anyone at any time, with or without cause. This Platform reserves the right of removing the profiles of people who register with bogus addresses, telephone, and fax information.Goforsearch reserves the right of removing the web mail of people who get involved in using web mail for Nigerian frauds.
It is recommended that you update your login password on a regular basis. Your password should include a combination of alphabets, numbers, and a special character. You are solely responsible for all acts performed using your password, and you should not share it with someone else. You are not permitted to use your password for any unapproved reason. Goforsearch will not be held liable or accountable if you do not follow the password change terms.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations concerning your participation in this Platform.
You agree not to make use of anyone else's information concerning this Platform's market places other than as necessary to participate on this Platform and to complete any transactions in which you are involved.
RIGHTS TO TERMINATE
You accept that Goforsearch can, in its absolute discretion, terminate your use of the Service or delete your listing at any time and without warning.
Goforsearch has no agency, alliance, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchisor-franchisee relationship with any Platform User / Service Provider.
Goforsearch reserves the right to terminate your account if Goforsearch discovers that the information given by you in your registration or web mail is incorrect at any time.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If a dispute, controversy, or argument occurs out of, in relation to, or in connection with this Agreement, its termination, or validity, the parties will try to settle it by mediation.
If the parties do not settle the above dispute within 30 days, the matter will be referred to arbitration under the 1996 Arbitration and Conciliation Act.
The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator, appointed by Goforsearch. The place of arbitration shall be in Patna, India and it shall be conducted in English.
The award of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the parties
The courts in Patna shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising between the User and the Service Provider with Goforsearch.
Regardless of any statute or regulation to the contrary, the User and Service Provider agree that any lawsuit or cause of action arising out of or relating to the use of this Platform or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the claim or cause of action. Any claim or cause of action that arises or is filed more than one year after the transaction is completed will not be entertained and will be blocked.
Online Payments Terms & Conditions
This online payment system is provided by MERCHANT. The MERCHANT may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for MERCHANT is India.
- Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
- All payments are subject to the following conditions: -
- The description of business plan is specific to you (i.e. business plan, start and end date etc.) when you want to add your business in premium. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programmed).
- All amount quoted are in Indian Rupees. The MERCHANT reserves the right to change the amount at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the MERCHANT account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct MERCHANT account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the MERCHANT is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the MERCHANT be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refund & Cancellation
- If the Customer leaves the MERCHANT before they complete their Programmed, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Amount.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the MERCHANT to refund the Amount (or part thereof) unless such Amount (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- When the plan is canceled immediately within 30 minutes after the payment of the premium plan by the member or there is a payment failure, then the refund will be given within 2 working days
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
- The MERCHANT shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.